The Herbaliser = SEXXX

I have never been the biggest Herbaliser fan, NOT because I don't like them, but only because I am not too familiar with them after leaving my job at HMV where all my friends loved them and played them all the time.
Well, that's all changed now.
I FUCKING LOVE THEIR NEW ALBUM.
IT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE HEARD, LIKE, EVERRRR!
NO JOKE, IT IS FANTASTIC.
Their jazzy rap tunes are the best combination of two types of music I don't listen to all that much, creating a piece of fucking art that I have not been able to turn off or turn down ALL DAY LONG.
It's truly bad ass.
If there was some sort of music dictionary, this album would be featured under the phrase "bad ass".
It is to jazz and rap what this picture is to the original Inspector Gadget.
That's stupid, but don't hate. Just listen.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.