OUTTACONTROLLER BONER

Let me tell you a story about a band so good,
that after one show I wanted to leave my hood,
and move East to Halifax so I could see them play,
with dreams that they'd be performing every single day.

They're called OUTTACONTROLLER and they play real pop punk,
But with a little bit extra to reach a real slam dunk.
Think Teenage Bottlerocket and NOBUNNY in a fuck fest on the floor,
Each fantasizing about awesome pop punk bands that have come before.

That's how they sound, obviously meant in the best way,
When a band sounds like sex you know they're more than A-OK.
They're a band so powerful they even infect love into some fans,
Who fall in love after one pop punk dance!

For real though, check out this missed connection from the OUTTACONTROLLER show in Toronto last Friday!

LOLZ




I'm Sarah, I do what I want.