Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit...

Centipede Hz has finally hooked me.
It took a few months for it to really grab my nips and twist, but this titty twister of an album finally got a good grip on me.
Now it's acting like an Automated External Defibrillator, curing the writers block I've been experiencing all week by pumping electric shocks into my brain and restarting my mind.
For some reason I'm picturing this literally happening, this obscure figure that is Centipede HZ looming over an operating table using the AED on my brain, yelling CLEAR. All of a sudden it works, and my brain slowly comes back to life only to realize that she's in some sort of mash up of the game Monster Lab and the choose your own adventure Goosebumps book The Deadly Experiments Of Dr. Eeek...

Yep, that basically sums up this Animal Collective album.

On a completely different note, I have also been super obsessed with the Django Unchained Soundtrack since I saw the movie. It blows me away how amazing it is.


I'm Sarah. I do what I want.