Dudes and Dudettes, major-league butt-kicking is back in town.

THE TURTLES ARE BACK.
And I am not talking about the latest TV show, although I actually do find it quite enjoyable, in a 'I'll-take-what-I-can-get-and-it-makes-me-giggle-sometimes' sort of way.
THIS TIME the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are taking on Shredder in the form of a fucking awesome punk rock album.
Annnd the 12 year old boy in me just got his first wet dream. Humminah, humminah.
Between my serious hard on for the genre and my passion for anything TMNT, The BCASA's album Fuck You Shredder automatically tugs on my heart-boner strings after just a glance at each Turtle related track title.
Though I've heard and seen The BCASA before and therefore know I love them, I admit I was slightly nervous as I hit play that the music itself would not measure up to the legend that is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
But, of course, The BCASA killed it, immediately tugging away on my ear-boner strings to complete the boner marionette.
It's awesome.
It's bodacious.
It's bitchin'.
It's gnarly.
It's radical.
It's totally tubular, dude.
It's wicked.
It's hellacious.
You could even say it's one SHELL of an album.
Their garage-punk (or should I say SEWER-PUNK) sound actually seems to embrace the qualities of each Turtle:
It has Leo's strength
Raphael's tough badass'ery
Donatello's wit and brilliance
and of course, probably the most similarities to Michaelangelo's fun, party attitude.
I really want to tell you more about each song because they tell many a turtle'y story, but I don't want to give too much away. The album feels exactly like the comic/movie/TV series, and you need to experience the plot of each song on your own.
That said, buy the damn thing when it comes out on June 18th!
http://www.thebcasa.com/
Nerd punk is the new skate punk.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.