So, you sacked the cocky khaki Kicky Sack sock plucker?

HAPPY FRIDAY MORNING!
 Welcome to my sappy sad sack update that I feel I have to write as I sit here watching every other media source pump out review after review and interview after interview from POUZZAFEST.
The Sarah Curse struck again, of course.
That's all I'm going to say for now because there's still a good chance *hopefully* that it will all work out, but things are at a stand still until I have time this weekend.
Apologies to both the Deforesters and Careers In Science for not writing your reviews in the meantime, but The Sarah Curse has me about as stressed as a chicken with an egg stuck in its butt, or wherever eggs come from.
And finding the motivation right now is super hard. I'm at the point where I ALMOST considered just giving up, but I'm not a quitter, except for that time I quit gymnastics, soccer, guitar lessons, baseball... well I didn't really QUIT baseball, I retired after 8 years of playing when we finally won A Champs.
Is that retiring or just quitting on a high note?
Whatever. I'm just going to listen to this song over and over with everything on my body crossed that I can possibly cross, including my tits, and hope to fuck everything works out.


I'm Sarah. I do what I want.