Welcome to another edition of FOODSHEBLOGGED

I should re-write that Korn song "A.D.I.D.A.S." so that it's "A.D.I.D.A.F." ... all day I dream about FOOD.
Not fucking. Well, actually yeah fucking. So either way works.
Seriously. I'm such a fucking fatty. I can barely even hear the Buddy Black album that I'm trying to review over my insatiable craving for DUFF'S WINGS.

Holy fuckamoly.
My credit card is going to take a pound(of wings)ing tonight that's for sure. If there's enough on it. hashtagBrokeAssBroke.
Um, right, review.
See here's the thing about reviewing somebody you know and like and fully support. It can get about as messy as wings, and I always end up with sauce all over my face.
Whatever that means.
Case in point: the album Adversary Avenue by Buddy Black.
Don't get me wrong, in no way shape or form am I saying I dislike it. If it were a Facebook status I'd thumbs up the shit out of it, more than once if I could. I'd unlike it JUST so I could like it again.
But I'm used to seeing Buddy live. And I reeeeally like seeing Buddy live. And listening to Buddy live. He is such a cool cat that it adds so much to his music and turns his performance from just a dude on stage with a guitar singing songs to something way more special than that.
The problem with the album is you can't fully experience Buddy while listening to it.
Maybe my ears are just being jerks because I'm hungover and hungry, but I just can't seem to get as into the songs on CD.
And I love them live SO MUCH.
I'm not sure if it's something to do with the recording itself, but the first few songs definitely pale in comparison to hearing them at a show.
It took me until track 5 before the album really started to catch my attention.
From there on I got into it, toe-tappin' all over the damn place to his Pogues meets Bright Eyes fucked up fusion of celtic folky almost-punk-but-not-quite-punk rock, loving his crazy unique worked-up-Cookie Monster sounding vocals.
ALAS, it failed to live up to my expectations simply because Buddy sets that bar way too high when he's on stage.
It did, however, make me very excited to go see him again.

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.