NXNE 2013: Public Animal @ Lee's Palace

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
My guitarist god, my musical idol, and all around the coolest dude in life, Ian Blurton, has a new band called Public Animal.
They played their first show EVER during NXNE, and it was by far my favourite North By experience of the entire festival.
I was so excited for this that I almost couldn't contain myself as they were setting up. I was literally jumping up and down like a little kid in line for ice cream with tons upon tons of sprinkles.
And by little kid I mean me now in life.
Their set was everything I had hoped for (even though I had NO idea what to expect) and way fucking more. It was classicrocknrollmetal-riffic, almost Black Sabbath-like, and heavier than an Elephant standing on top of another elephant, surfing on a big blue whale.
See for yourself:
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK
All hail Ian Blurton.
GOD.
Guitar god at least.
He played with his freakin' mouth....
COME ON!
Mind = Blown.
Vag = Blown.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS!

I'm Sarah. I do what I want.