Steve Adamyk Band - Monterrey 7" on Hosehead Records July 16th

Well well well, 2013 is turning out to be a preetty good year for punk here in Ontario. Especially for the Steve Adamyk Band, who just released a full length back in February and are about to release a new 4 song 7" titled Monterrey on July 16th, this time on Hosehead Records.



I'm a very impatient person so I love when dudes are quick yet effective in almost every way (I SAID ALMOST) and so my box is a-tingle over how fast these guys had new material written and ready for release...it pretty much only took them a month+ish per song if you want to get all math geek about it...and the result could potentially be in an audio dictionary under the word  'perfection'.
Monterrey (the 7" in full, not the song of the same title) holds true to their typical, exhilarating garage punk sound. It encompasses what I like to call "The 3 SSS's":
SEX, SHIT, & SOUP
Just kidding. It's actually:
SIMPLE, SHORT & SWEET
A little too short after getting a full length dose of new music last time, but that's just me being greedy and these 4 tracks being so awesome.
Check out the title track here:

AND come check them out at their release party show in Toronto on July 20th! I'LL BE THERE.
https://www.facebook.com/events/435100026588678/?fref=ts























I'm Sarah. I do what I want.