Tragic Hearts.... GET STOKED.

I just had the pleasure of previewing the entire Tragic Hearts EP that's coming out soon... and I found it about as flattering as a hippo wearing full body Spanx (which is VERY flattering, just so we're clear) that I was asked to do so.
I'm going to attempt to control my giddiness here so that you don't get TOO too jealous of my good fortune, but it's going to be hard.
Each of the 4 songs on the EP take pop punk perfection to the next level. If they were a man they'd be either Brad Pitt or George Clooney, depending on your tastes.
And for all the lady lovers out there, they sound about as flawless as Kate Upton's tits look.

EXCITED YET?
I bet I just gave you a Tragic Heart-on... get it?

Check out the track "Charity" from the EP here:


I'm Sarah, I do what I want.