The 1990s Coloring Book

It's a lot harder than I thought it would be to review a colouring book!
I've been racking my brain all day for something to write about it, but there really isn't much to say. So I decided I should just start colouring instead.
This one was my favourite (it also required the least amount of hand work)



Check out the rest of my drawings HERE. (I'm far from done but I didn't want to ruin alllllll the hilarious pictures for you! Now you have to buy it to find out what else it has in store for your nostalgia!)
In case you can't tell by my wonderful depictions of these hilarious 90's themed pages, I had a fucking BLAST doing this. Despite the immediate hand cramp and my inability to stay within the lines I totally rediscovered my love for drawing.
Not to mention the subject of each page time-warped me right back to my favourite decade, reminding me of long since forgotten products such as snap bracelets, tamagotchis, beanie babies... etc.
AND the best part? It's actually educational. I learned some sweet facts about Baywatch, Pogs and cloning so far!

More to come!

CHECK IT OUT HERE

I'm Sarah. I don't stay in the lines.