Save a horse, ride a mechanical bull!! (or a cowboy. whatever bucks your fanny)

I don't want to toot my own horn (LIES, I love tooting!) but *we here at MusicSheBlogged are becoming preeetty diverse when it comes to *our reviews.
(*By "we" and "our" I mean.... uh myself and my multiple personalities)
In the past howevermany months I've written about documentaries, biographies, a colouring book... and now I'm about to 'review' a bar/restaurant... a country themed one at that.

It's called Rock 'N' Horse Saloon  and it just opened in Toronto at 250 Adelaide Street West.
I'm not going to lie, there's not much in what I'm about to write that will represent the 'music' in 'musicsheblogged' aside from the fact that the night I went they played Kenny Loggins' "Footloose" which is still one of my favourite songs to this day, and any bar that plays my beloved classic is deserving of a shout out.
That, and a good pal of mine runs it.
But I'm not writing about it for him, I'm writing about it because I had so much fucking fun while I was there and I've been waiting for a real country bar to open in downtown Toronto since I moved here from the cow fields outside of Cobourg a decade ago.
This place is worth every minute of that ten year wait.
It looks like a barn from the outside, and feels exactly like a classy saloon on the inside with tons of room for a hoedown in the middle AND a mechanical bull you can enjoy alllll night long.
That's right! Looking for something to ride on your night out and not having any luck with the ladies/fellas? No biggie, just giddy up on over to the Rock 'N' Horse and get on the bull instead. Nothing like a mechanical beast tossing you around after you've downed a margarita as big as your FACE.
(note: their drinks are actually the size of my face)
If you're not adventurous enough to try the bull then go just to experience the de-fucking-licious food, the amazing (and like I said, HUGE) drinks, and (here comes my favourite part) what it's like to sit on a saddle at the bar... hear you me, your booty don't know comfort until it feels the leathery hand of a saddle cupping it while you sit and drink.. and drink... and drink.
If life were a movie your trip to Rock 'N' Horse would be like Urban Cowboy 2 starring you -> as John Travolta -> as the main character, but instead of a young man/woman from the country learning about love and life at a bar in the city, this one would be about a city boy/girl learning how to grip them thighs long enough to stay on the bull, while not throwing up all the brisket and fried chicken you just consumed.
Oh life lessons! Gotta love 'em!
(note: I've never actually seen Urban Cowboy)

Check out what they have going on each night, and good luck!

I'm Sarah. I'm the only John Wayne left in this town.