I am slowly going crazy, 1 2 3 4 5 6 ZEN FUCK-UPS.

So, I'm really digging this new fucked up punk band from Ireland, the Zen Fuck-Ups.
Their album's got this twitchy mc'jerkyness to it, which puts to music something that I can barely put to words, which is the feeling I get after smoking my very first bowl after work... I'm not sure why but it gives me the mad tweaks. I get incredibly hyper like I just downed 7 energy drinks, and my brain feels like it's become a circle pit inside my skull and there's nothing I can do to focus until it gets winded and falls down. And then the music gets calm for a little bit, like how you sink into the nice lull of your high... and then it gets all fucked up again like I feel if I sit still for more than 5 minutes at a time.
It's pretty fucking awesome.
Especially the brain pit parts. 
It's also filled with video game 'game over's and other hilarious shit that I love. The songs are short, not at all sweet, hard and fast, and influenced by J├Ąger.
Hells yeah.

ANNNND I just read now that it's about a guy going crazy. Honestly.
On one hand I guess by the above review I grasped that pretty well, on the other hand... I grasped it because I could relate to it... soo.... that means.... that... I .... am going ... crazy?
Yikes...
Whatever, at least I'm not alone. 



I'm Sarah. I do what I want.