Gameday Regulars + Guerrilla Monsoon SPLIT! Out Aug. 4th

Today is one of those days that I feel - what's the un-holy alternative for 'blessed'? privileged? - privileged to get to do what I do through this site, even if I've never seen a penny profit from any of it. Payoff for me comes in the form of meeting/e-meeting really cool bands/artists who send me really amazing music ahead of the release date. And sometimes they even spill the beans on big news that the public isn't privy to yet.
Such is the case with the upcoming Gameday Regulars and Guerrilla Monsoon and their split 7". Although Guerrilla Monsoon seem to have their 2 of the 4 tracks online right now, I don't think Gameday Regulars do and so it's kinda cool to be able to indulge myself in those so far ahead of time. 
I've been a big fan of GR for a while now but this is my first time hearing their split-bro's Guerrilla Monsoon, and I greatly appreciate this split-troduction. It was one of the members of this new found favourite band who introduced the 7" to me via email, and he's about as cool as his band is great, which makes this discovery the equivalent to a stripper's salary - and from what I hear that's a pretty thick (heh) income!
As I listen to the 4 killer tracks over and over I hear the 'cha-ching' sound ring through my head, like imaginary money is being stuffed down my ear-bra with each song. 
Here, see for yourself with the GM preview of the split and stay tuned for some really cool news from the band!



I'm Sarah. I do what I want.