THE FUCKERS are a punk band and that's all you need to know.

Check out The Fuckers, party punks from Chicago blasting badass beer-laden punk-o-rama era punk jams that remind me of Leftover Crack/Choking Victim if they traded in their politics and ska-vibe for jokes and liquor.
Their new album, "The Last Album Before We Change Our Name And Sell Out.", is, in fact, so badass that it'll get your knees quivering along with the trembling bass ... or maybe that's because of how much fucking liquor their songs will encourage you to drink, either way you'll be rolling on the floor by the end of the album, belting along to their cover of "Wagon Wheel", which is my new favourite cover ever because like, Old Crow/Bob Dylan + punk rock... = megasaurus bonerex.

Check them out here:


I'm Sarah. I do what I want.