Get your TV Freaks on!

I didn't think it was possible for an EP with just 3 short songs to leave such an impact but holy mother of Rick James, the new TV Freaks 7" Leeches - out June 24th on Hosehead Records - totally slapped me in the face while kicking me in the butt, HARD, all at the same fucking time.
This band is basically the Pack-A-Punch Machine (from Call Of Duty #nerd) of music, taking a super short EP and upgrading it to the most intense and ear-damaging 3 songs possible.
If you've ever wondered what it would feel like to have a seizure I'm sure it's something like how listening to this band makes your head feel - like your brain is being shaken vigorously - only not nearly as negative or destructive to your body, unless you're banging your head around and get a neck cramp.

See what I mean:


Leeches leeches leeches leeches leeches leeches...


I'm Sarah, I do what I want.