Straight D'sized titties!

Guys, check out Straight D's!!
No, I don't mean a straight row of size D titties, although that makes for a pretty sweet and perfect simile for the quality of the album in question... -"It's as good as a straight row of size D titties!"
It's the new EP from Toronto pop-punk'erz School Damage, and I'm sure the D's they're referring to are the near-failing grade.. marks that would be given to this EP if it was exactly opposite of what I'd consider a row of D-sized titties to represent quality-wise, I mean, just look at them!
( . )( . )  ( . )( . )  ( . )( . ) ( . )( . )  ( . )( . )  ( . )( . )
.. and so on and so forth.
[In the spirit of Hallowe'en:
(< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< )
.. and so on and so forth.]

Raise your hand if you didn't follow any of that and just got lost in the sea of witch titties?!

Lemme break tit down for ya:
Lots of big tits = fuckin' rules bud.
Bad grades = fuckin' sucks bud.
Those are opposites.
This album = lots of big tits.

THE END.

Oh wait, seriously though check out the album, right here.



I'm Sarah. I do what I want.

(< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< )
(< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< )
(< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< )
(< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< )
(< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< ) (< )(< )