Meet My New Favourite Band: Good Friend

Not sure if it's the big bag of chocolate covered coffee beans I just crushed or these gut-wrenching tracks crushing me but my heart is pounding and I'm experiencing shortness of breath as I sit here listening to Good Friend's new album Ride The Storm. It's not in a scary 'am I dying' kind of way, more like a 'holy shit I'm excited and every line of every song is grabbing my heart by the balls' feeling.
All 10 tracks on this album are epic, powerful, perfect punk rock tunes with vocals that slay me in a way that was only ever possible when Buffy and Faith combined forces... which it feels like they're doing again, this time on those balls of my heart I just mentioned. Heyo!

I think it's safe to say that this album will not be leaving my playlist for the rest of 2016 and will end up on my "Best of the Year" list that I won't be making because those are stupid. But this would definitely be on it if I was going to make one. And at this point in my obsession it would end up at #1.

You can (and should) grab the album on iTunes HERE.

I'm Sarah, I do what I want.